- The goal of ABA is to improve language and communication, motor and social skills, build independence and academic skills, and at the same time decrease inappropriate behaviors.
- The team at Blossom providing ABA services in Michigan consists of Behavior Technicians, Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs), and ABA Fieldwork Students, all supervised and supported by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs).
- Our ABA program in Michigan incorporates principles from various evidence based interventions such as NET, ESDM, PRT, and PEERS, and we provide all of our therapies in play-based, child-led sessions.
- Our BCBAs integrate and utilize methods from varied evidenced based interventions based on the unique needs and learning styles of each child to create an individualized ABA therapy program.
- Our BCBAs consult with parents, SLP-s, OT-s, and Art Therapists to provide a comprehensive and transdisciplinary approach to ABA to promote generalization of skills across environments and support all areas of a child’s development.
At Blossom, we strive to support your child’s development in each domain and know the value of early and intensive interventions. We take pride in providing the best ABA therapy in Michigan with these specific methodologies.
Blossom offers five classroom programs based on age:
Throughout their day at Blossom, children attend circle time with same age peers, complete group art activities, spend time in the sensory rooms, play in the gym, explore books in the library, and many other fun activities with their class!
They also get the opportunity to work on important skills in the community rooms where they may interact with doctors, dentists, hair stylists, and other community helpers.
For more information on our Michigan ABA providers, contact us directly today for a consultation.
The Blossom team every family deserves
- Call Us: 248-277-3005
- Novi 44225 W. Twelve Mile Road, Suite C106, Novi, Michigan 48377
- Brighton 8175 Movie Dr, Brighton, Michigan 48116
- Fax: 248-277-3050
- Email Us