ABA Fieldwork Opportunities
Are you passionate about Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and eager to gain hands-on experience? Join our exciting ABA Student Fieldwork Opportunity and make a real difference in the lives of individuals with autism!
Experience the Blossom Difference with our Interdisciplinary ABA Fieldwork Program
Blossom provides ABA master’s students with an enriching fieldwork experience, immersing them in a unique learning environment. Our program stands out due to the collaborative efforts of various disciplines, including speech therapy, occupational therapy, counseling, and art therapy. This interdisciplinary approach enhances the overall experience for our students.
Another key aspect that sets Blossom’s ABA Program apart from the others is our strong focus on Natural Environment Teaching (NET) and child-led ABA therapy. This emphasis ensures that our students gain practical knowledge and skills in working with individuals in their natural environments, promoting meaningful and effective learning experiences.
By optimizing our fieldwork program, Blossom aims to provide ABA master’s students with an exceptional educational journey, equipping them with the necessary tools to make a positive impact in the field of applied behavior analysis.
What will ABA Fieldwork Students Receive?
At Blossom, ABA fieldwork students can expect a comprehensive and rewarding experience that prepares them for success in their careers. Here are some of the key features of our program:
- Concentrated Supervised Fieldwork: ABA fieldwork students will engage in 1500 hours of supervised fieldwork, providing them with extensive hands-on experience and practical skills development.
- Personalized Supervision: Students will have weekly meetings with their dedicated primary fieldwork supervisor, ensuring individualized support and guidance throughout their fieldwork journey.
- Collaborative Learning: Weekly group supervision meetings will be conducted at each location, offering students the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with their peers, gaining valuable insights and diverse perspectives.
- Paid Fieldwork Hours: ABA fieldwork students will receive compensation for both restricted and unrestricted fieldwork hours, acknowledging their dedication and commitment to their professional growth.
- Exam Preparation Support: Weekly study groups will be available to assist students in preparing for the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) Exam, ensuring they are well-equipped to succeed in achieving certification.
- Advancement Opportunities: Our fieldwork program is designed to offer opportunities for advancement within Blossom and beyond. Students may have the chance to pursue promotions, higher compensation, and increased responsibilities as they progress in their careers.