ABA Student Opportunities
Blossom’s fieldwork program offers a unique approach to ABA fieldwork because of our collaborative setting. The collaboration between disciplines such as speech therapy, occupational therapy, counseling, and art therapy offer a remarkable experience. In addition to our interdisciplinary team, Blossom’s ABA Program is distinctive because of our emphasis on Natural Environment Teaching (NET) and using methods based on Pivotal Response Training (PRT) and the Early Start Denver Model (ESDM).
Opportunities within Blossom’s Fieldwork Program:
- Weekly meetings with a primary fieldwork supervisor
- Weekly group supervision meetings at each location
- Opportunities for fieldwork hours
- Opportunities for paid indirect hours
- Monthly mock exams and weekly study groups to help prepare students for the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) Exam
- Opportunities for advancement within our fieldwork program and beyond that may include promotions and opportunities for higher compensation
In addition to these benefits, Blossom offers concentrated fieldwork experience for most students. Concentrated fieldwork means that students will have the opportunity to complete their required hours sooner than at other programs. This will allow them to take the next step on their journey to becoming a BCBA.
Most importantly, Blossom’s fieldwork program is designed to give each student a thorough and individualized experience. We help students reach their goals over the course of their experience through relevant fieldwork activities in preparation for a meaningful career in the field of ABA!